For those that have had a previous tubal ligation and now want children the choice is tubal reversal or IVF. But, how does one know the right choice? First, this is a very personal decision and one that takes much thought.
Tubal reversal surgery and IVF are both ways that a woman who has had a tubal ligation is able to have another child. Just as explained in the above video there are reasons why some couples choose tubal reversal surgery over IVF treatments. The following is a list of some but not all of the reasons:
- Tubal reversal is less expensive than IVF treatments.
- With IVF you have no babies, two babies, or multiple babies.
- Tubal reversal is much more natural.
- With tubal reversal there is a chance to conceive each much without intervention from a physician.
- There are no fertility drugs involved with tubal reversal surgery.
Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center is known world wide as the center dedicated solely to tubal reversal surgery. Dr. Gary Berger and Dr. Charles Monteith are dedicated to helping women obtaining the dream of having children naturally after a tubal ligation.
The tubal reversal nurses are available for any questions a woman may have. There is also a message board, blog and tubal reversal videos located on the website for those who are searching for information.
Dr. Gary Berger has also just released the 2009 Pregnancy Report. This is the largest tubal reversal pregnancy report ever documented and again shows the outstanding success rate of tubal reversal surgery.