For those who are trying to conceive it can really become an obsession. If you have been there or are there now you know exactly what I am writing about. Wake up in the morning and the first thing you meet with is the thermometer to take your BBT. Then it is planning to ‘baby dance’ at exactly the right time. And it can go on to the point where trying to conceive becomes a huge chore and the fun is pretty much gone.
But there are benefits to trying to conceive. It may take a little work but you can make it fun again and less of a chore.
10 benefits of trying to conceive are listed to hopefully put some ‘pizzazz’ back in your life.
- It is a time to reunite with your partner.
- Use this as a time to get away. Even if it is just an overnight trip.
- It CAN be romantic!
- Perfect opportunity to buy some new sexy garb.
- An excuse to plan the perfect date.
- You have to take extra good care of yourself (you are apt to get pregnant at any time).
- A time for relaxation-who said you have to go out to be romantic?
- Remember the bubble bath for two?
- Like scented candles?
- A perfect reason to try something daring with your partner that you always wanted to try.
Trying to conceive does not have to be a chore with a little imagination involved. Nor does it have to be expensive. One of the best ways to conceive is to just relax and let nature take its course. Life is too short so you might as well have fun trying!
Anyone have any other great ideas to add? Guys? All thoughts and ideas appreciated.